New char on AB

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Hedkrak, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Hedkrak New Member

I've played on and off for a while, since release almost, but never had a schedule where I could commit to a guild. My schedule has recently changed and now I'm looking to get back into the game. I'm going to roll a new character on AB. I'm favoring a healing class, but unsure of which one specifically so suggestions are welcome.

The main point of this post is to find an active guild that will help me catch up and get back into the game.
  2. Wakanash Member

Tacit Aegis would be more than willing to have you. Send Wakanash an in-game tell and we will go from there. I think we could be a great fit and we definitely have a good deal of helpful players.
  3. MediaCult New Member

We have a casual guild called Darkness Eternal on Antonia Bayle. My character name is Lejejort, add me if you want.
  4. Vynivastus New Member

Looking to join a guild? Join the Thundercats, a family-friendly guild accepting all ages, races, classes, and levels. We love grouping, leveling, helping new players, and the occasional raid. We have a well-stocked guildhall and love crafters. If interested, contact Vynivastus, Lightningcharge, or Supergirll on Guk server. We'd love to have you!