New bug in housing

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by suka, Oct 21, 2013.

1. suka Well-Known Member

I thought at first it was because i moved items from one guild hall to the next, but it is happening on my houses too. I open the house window and go to items, but the move button is grayed out. the only way to make it come back on is to retrieve something. unfortunately, my bags are sometimes full or in the case of the guild hall i have to put something of my own down, retrieve it, and then i am able to move objects. This happens every time i close the house window and reopen it.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Qixil Active Member

This is a new problem I have had also and I hope it's not intended. It makes it almost impossible to decorate without having all items in the moving crate and dragging it around and even worse for things that are hidden or positioned to where they aren't selectable
  3. suka Well-Known Member

yeah i had a brazier disappear. i knew there were 3, but it kept only showing two on the items list. i had to run the editor to find it and then use it to move the item so i could pick it up
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's not just the "you Published your house, you schmendrick you, how dare you; no Moving stuff for you!" thing I kept running across? Puzzled the hell out of me until I finally noticed the house I was in was published, for a guildie of mine to get to easily. I'd forgotten to unpublish it again to get back to work on it, and that's how I discovered, inadvertently, that publishing freezes everything. :-/

Uwk
    who still needs to decorate massively in some places, and so hopes it's a temporary glitch
  5. suka Well-Known Member

no the houses i am working in are the guild hall and an unpublished house
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, that's bad...done a /petition yet? :-/

Uwk
    still keeping his kitty fingers crossed for his re: the European server mess :-/
  7. suka Well-Known Member

did
    a bug report