New Battleground Idea: Plane of War.

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine, May 7, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Make it a 24 vs 24 vs 24, King of the Hill.

Add new level 92 PvP Gear with same appearance as Plane of War gear, add new jewelry with SF style procs.
    Add a new token, you need these tokens to buy the new gear. (this prevents exploits from getting old tokens.)

Have the battleground take place in plane of war, but only make it available once every hour.

Reward for winning is lots of tokens.
    Reward for losing is 1/3 the amount you recieve for Winning, since its 24vs24vs24 you have a 33% chance to Win.

You should also get additional medals based on performance. (Damage Taken, Damage, Healed, Heals Recieved.), so if you lose and perform well, you can get as many medals as a winner.
  2. ARCHIVED-UnseenTC Guest

Talathion@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Except for this... wow... did Talathion actually have a good idea?
  3. ARCHIVED-Rahatmattata Guest

Kryvak@Everfrost wrote:
    no
  4. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Kryvak@Everfrost wrote:
    Well, for winning it would be 100 tokens, losing would be 50.

Then you would get additional medals for how well you do.

This is why its every hour, like PQs, so server can handle it, and you get enough players for it.
  5. ARCHIVED-Blergh Guest

Last I checked, a third of 100 wasn't 50.
    Besides, ignoring everything else I don't think battlegrounds can support that many people in one game.
  6. ARCHIVED-Azomonas Guest

King of the Hill in PoW sounds like a fun idea. I've never actually played the Tundra BG (since I heard it was broke before and no one queued), but a few new maps/objectives would be a nice addition.

[IMG]
  7. ARCHIVED-SOE-MOD-05 Guest

Blatant necropost, closed.