New animation for Monk heal?

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Kaeliara, Dec 28, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Kaeliara Guest

Not sure when this happened because I've been crafting on alts a lot lately and not so much adventuring with my Monk (main), but last night I noticed the new heal animation. I'm not usually one to complain about that kinda stuff...I know people work really hard on these things, so I hate to say that I really really really dislike the new animation. I'm sorry, but I just have to say it cuz it bothers me that much.
    So what do others think about it? Enough of you dislike it so we can band together to get it changed back?
    P.S. The rest of the Monk animations look pretty dang awesome, so thanks.
  2. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

It's better then it used to be, right after the animation changes is was a "Please don't hit me!" animation, now it's a martial arts pose.
  3. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

I don't care about the animation, I just wish the range of our heal was larger so we could actually use it on people. Its funny how we need to be in melee range while a Paly heal called LAY ON HANDS doesn't require them to be within arms reach.
  4. ARCHIVED-Khaelen Guest

I was away a long time and I recently returned and found several monk animations gone. The animations are one of the reasons I fell in love with the class. I remember a more interesting animation for the taunt abilities and also an old very low level ability called "kick" that had what was probably the most fun animation to watch. I was wondering if there's a reason they were changed? Or are they added in to some higher level ability now?