New Adept 3 only Spells

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Kalel22, Sep 28, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Kalel22 Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Arrowheart Guest

Awesome thanks for the screenshots Kalel.
  3. ARCHIVED-Nergall Guest

Null carse is so much fun it shuold be labeld a fluff spell :D
    Teleporting mobs is just too tempting....tank dont seem to like it unless its nessecry :p

Say Kab Nethros seem to be like what Aura of emmptiness should have been.Cast once and add dmg when mobs hit by poison.
  4. ARCHIVED-John Coltrane Guest

I am very eager to see how the lvl 58 spell can do on our dps. If I get it right it should triggered exactly like Wicked Gift? omg imagine Wicked Gift with 4 times more dmg, I can deal at least 3000 dmg in the first 15 sec...
    Can OP give more info pls? =)
  5. ARCHIVED-Victicus7 Guest

Basically Netherous Realm is exactly like Aura of Emptiness in that it only procs off Poison based direct damage and AE direct damage spells like Null Distortion, Soul Blister, Nil Absolution. It will not proc off single or AE DoT spells like Devastation, Abysmal Fury, or Shadowed Pyre.
    One intersted thing about Netherous Realm is it procs off Poison dmg from other classes as well, including the Spells the Dark Broodlings cast. If you cast Netherous Realm right as you summon Dark Broodlings the procs go off like crazy, and turns into a ton of fast spike damage (about 1800 total dmg every time the broodlings cast). Also great for killing healers in PvP =)
  6. ARCHIVED-Kalel22 Guest

Its just like Aura of Emptiness except that it doesnt just affect one target. Ex.. I get ready to pull a group of 5 mobs. I buff with Netherous Realm and Corrupt Gift before I pull. Pull with Deva, then Nil Absolution, Dark Nebula, Boundless Fury = AE domination. On single targets we will have to watch ourselves because with Netherous Realm, Corrupt Gift, Aura of Emptiness then Broodlings poping to proc all that too, we would be in some big trouble on raid mobs.

Netheros also procs the Neth Void because he also nukes with poison.

All in all im happy with Netherous Realm.
  7. ARCHIVED-John Coltrane Guest

/login to hardcore grind my warlock
    :smileyvery-happy:
  8. ARCHIVED-Wolverine7 Guest

Thanks for the post Kalabus :)

BTW - What UI is that? I like the look of it.
  9. ARCHIVED-Kalel22 Guest

10. ARCHIVED-Gaul Guest

Anyone else find it funny that we were so upset about Surging Tempest, and Sony gives us Netheros Realm to make up for it. This spell looks so good I want to weep for joy:smileyhappy:
  11. ARCHIVED-Zarquon Guest

Check this out. Someone in the guild got this last night:
    [IMG]
  12. ARCHIVED-Panador Guest

Bah, I had an adept 3 of that one made... my precious pearl...*sniff* :(
  13. ARCHIVED-pharacyde Guest

They added the adept I's for the special spells recently. I discovered two of them last night.
  14. ARCHIVED-Kalel22 Guest

They added them with the LU14. Just didnt want to admit that they forgot to add the ad1's. :smileysurprised:
  15. ARCHIVED-evercrak Guest

Hiya!

What UI mod is that its nice can you tell me whare to get that? plz!

Thanks!
  16. ARCHIVED-Kalel22 Guest

17. ARCHIVED-Syndro Guest

ProfitUI @ eq2interface.com

Syndrome of Lucan D'Lere