New AA's Add Fear Immunity to berserk procs

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Keowrath, Nov 17, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Keowrath Guest

Fear is probably my most annoying negative effect. I was wondering what people think of in the new expansion, a new AA skill that adds immunity when we proc Berserk, kinda makes sense to me. You're berserk, you're just seeing a wall of red, madness has set in and your mind is soley intent on decimating anything and everything around you. Something like a trivial little spell isn't gonna stop you...
    Allow for us to spec into it like the crusaders can but make it only effective while we're actually berserk or providing group immunity when we proc the group version. I don't think this would overpower us in anyway and bring us alongside the crusader types when we're battling fearing adversaries.
  2. ARCHIVED-Immohtep Guest

Seems really silly dosen't it?
    Zerkers are meant to be insane, crazy, flashes of sharp metal, cutting through opposition with reckless abandon, in a frenzy of blood and no regard for self preservation. WHY ON NORRATH, should we be feared into running from ANY fight!!
    I've done some soloing in the bowels of Guk at level 90. Just picking up some trinkets to make some cash. Getting feared by a mob that's 15 or more levels below me is really fustrating. But I digress, this topic is about raid mobs(I assume). As a class, we are the definition of FEARLESS. But that concept seems lost on the developers at Sony.
    So, basically, I'm all for this suggestion by the OP. =) Fearing a zerker shouldn't be possible. Period.
  3. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

fyi, items exist that give you fear immunity.
  4. ARCHIVED-Keowrath Guest

Full immunity? I've seen the odd item that adds like 2% fear immunity but never seen anything that gives total. Can you give me an example. I might have to go hunting for it.
    That being said, I still think being berserk should prevent us from being feared anyway.
  5. ARCHIVED-Raviel Guest

id rather they just make berserk add stats that arent cappable, as it stands the dps/haste bonus barely does anything when your grouped with the right classes. lets see some crit bonus or weapon damage bonus or base autoattack multiplier or something to that effect imo
  6. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest