Neriak

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Zizinana, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Zizinana Active Member

Hi!
    introducing you their houses (sorry for the mistakes, I write with a translator)

Old house

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Nockturnal Well-Known Member

I love the very first pic, the colors just flow together. My favorite is the crafting room, great choice on the walls and floor. Love the bold statement that is being made there. Bravo!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  3. Eliohia2 Active Member

4. Febrith Well-Known Member

Please come to Splitpaw and teach me everything you know! Smashing work:)
  5. Zizinana Active Member

Thank you so much!

Febrith
    everything is very simple, just pick up the material and play with coordinates)
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

It's like they say "It's easy when you know how" - unfortunately I'm still struggling with it. I must say I really love your work and I'm very excited to see all these lovely new places to visit - spasibo!
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hey I just heard that the Russian server is going to be merged with Splitpaw at the end of March, and if that's true then all your homes will be just round the corner so to speak!
  8. Merriel Well-Known Member

Wow, lovely job. I love how you re-skinned the place and gave the walls all their own unique look to them. Curious as to what item you used to give the kitchen that pink textured look beneath the cupboards? It really looks nice! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Katz Well-Known Member

Loved! Thanks for sharing.
  10. Zizinana Active Member

But it's true just)
    The first - to come up with a room
    The second - to come up with material for the walls, it can be a wardrobe, a table, picture, walls, tiles, carpets.
    With the flip of coordinates omitted lift.
    For example, most of the walls in the house - it cupboards.
    Once again, I apologize, I write with the help of online translator)
  11. Zizinana Active Member

Yes, it is true, in March, it will be the integration of servers, but alas, I'm not going to play on it, so I prefer to play in Russian)
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This is what I get for going through all these backwards (bottom of the page on the forums up); Russian server! How cool...I hope they give everyone time to get a third-party language UI up and running. Late March? Seriously? :(

Uwk
    who loves the fish tank! :D
    Merriel likes this.
  13. Febrith Well-Known Member

Oh Zizi don't say that - Splitpaw's not so bad - there really are some nice people here and we can always use more decorators! Ok, how hard can it be to learn Russian /blanch!
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Have you seen the official announcement regarding all this, Febrith? There's a lot of folks unnerved about it, not just the language requirement for the alphabet (though I think the Sebilis folks in Japan might have an even tougher time of it, and I'm puzzled they're merging into Antonia Bayle, but I guess, geographically, they're a lot closer to the US than to the EU), but also the sheer knowledge of English required for raiding, grouping, even just getting quests from NPCs. Now me, I'm a true soloer and have all the time in the world to Google Translate quest stuff when I'm on Storms, but I can understand the concerns about folks who group and raid and do all that other good stuff. :-/

There are some technical suggestions for folks to help out with their UIs in their own languages, but the official end will require everyone to change their character names, guild names, pet names, and merc names into something in the Latinate alphabet that's used in English in order to have them display correctly. :-/

I wish everyone luck, and probably won't wind up making a set of 9 toons in Valor like I was planning on... :-/

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  15. Febrith Well-Known Member

Yeah I saw it Puss and it's making me sad! I totally understand that the language barrier is a big hurdle to get over but I really hope we don't lose players like Zizi who have clearly got amazing talent.
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, me too. Hope she does well with the move! :)

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.