Nerfs

Discussion in 'PVP Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Sasquatch, Aug 21, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Sasquatch Guest

I agree that warlocks and wizards are a bit strong but thats being taken care of with every patch. They are ment to be
    glass cannons but the continous nerfs with every patch is going to take that away. Manashield has already been reduced
    by more than half, why also -4000 lethality, thats a little extreme lol. None of this would bother me so much but
    assassin's are left alone when they can shadow step for 20k and assassinate for atleast 20k, TWICE!
  2. ARCHIVED-Sasquatch Guest

And after the latest patch, the "slight" damage decrease in pvp is causing wizards and warlocks to do half the damage they use to do.
  3. ARCHIVED-Orthureon Guest

The difference... wizards could one or two shot people with a spell that has a fraction of the cooldown of Assassinate. which can also be cast from range.
    On my SK buffed up to 56k+ hp in BGs wizards would hit me through my DA. meaning more than 50% of my HP AND with like 40k in each resist catagory. Pretty much every fight vs a sorceror leaves me with all of my temps down, meaning, Divine Aura, Legionnaires Conviction, Crusaders Faith, Hateful Respite, Death March, Harm Touch, Shadowknight's Furor (to increase my spell damage). And then my win percentage is 20/80 vs any competent player.
    To put the cherry on top of that, they could stand toe-to-toe with me while I hit them with everything ( I am capable of decent DPS) and they slowly lose health, not drop fast like they should. The kicker? Once they get low on HP they just pop Manashield and let me waste my time beating on them.
  4. ARCHIVED-Blergh Guest

Sasquatch wrote:
    Mages are still blowing stuff up, not sure there is really anything to see here.
  5. ARCHIVED-SOE-MOD-02 Guest

Please abide by the SOE Forum Guidelines when using these forums. Thank you!
    Nerf Calls - Openly calling for "Nerfs" (blanket reductions to abilities) is not allowed. If you feel something is overpowered or needs to be toned back, post your constructive comments and explanations.