Nerfing certain classes

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Ucep, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Ucep New Member

ABILITIES
    • Bard
      • Corrected an issue that prevented Bladesing from enhancing Raxxyl's Rousing Tune's bonus to Rejuvenation Celebration on a time-locked server.
    • Crusader
      • Aura of Leadership will no longer heal health pools on update or termination.
      • Aura of Leadership has been temporarily restricted from activating in Renewal of Ro raid zones.
    • Dirge
      • Dancing Precession has been temporarily restricted from activating in Renewal of Ro raid zones.
    • Troubador
      • Mindful Melody has been temporarily restricted from activating in Renewal of Ro raid zones.
    • It would be Nice if you fix things that are broken before work on nerfs
    • PLEASE LIST ALL THE BROKEN ABILITIES ON this Thread and give a thumbs up
    • Crusader Soulclaim Still broke since the launch of this new X-pac
    Drona, Odur27 and Priority like this.
  2. Priority Well-Known Member

Does the entire assassin class count? Or the fact that brigs literally have 1 usable ability that may get them into content?
    Pixistik, Smashey and Ucep like this.
  3. Falreth New Member

Not sure if crusader is a nerf other than turning it off completely in raids. The description doesn't mention a heal component at all just a replenishing ward. So if it was healing that's a legit bug...not sure why if they could turn off this healing component why couldn't just do that for raids too? Very frustrating.
  4. Odur27 Member

Fury
    • Wrath of Nature [Shadows tree]
      Severly Underperformant even on 6+ linked mob encounters leads me to belive it's broken.
  5. Clintsat Well-Known Member

It's not broken, that tree (outside of a couple of mage classes) hasn't been updated in a long time so the abilities do not scale well.
  6. Naramee Active Member

is a troub still wanted in raids? I get the feeling that troubs are out and not wanted anymore.
  7. Clintsat Well-Known Member

Troubs are a critical component of any raid team that leverages mages.
    Rasheti, enotirab and Priority like this.
  8. Jrox Well-Known Member

I could not agree more here. Nerfing anything with so many things broken seems to be a miscalculation in design and development. The community has screamed from on top of this soap box for years. We were told class balnce was being addressed for the last three xpacks and while we saw a ton of work done, we are still not there yet. If you start fixing things you feel are OP before you correct the things on others that are broken, you will only make things worse on grps and raid teams as they are only working within the confines you created/provided.

Please consider staying hands off of nerfs and put an emphasis on correcting what's broken and class balance first.
    Raeven likes this.
  9. Bhayar Well-Known Member

This is so obvious if you think about it for more than 1 second. That's why it will likely never happen. Not trying to be negative here, but you really need to know classes cold and what they're supposed to be capable of and get them to the point where they're performing according to class and spell/ca descriptions. Once you have that down, modernize the ones that need to be upgraded to perform in current game environments. Once you're there, then you can "balance" them. The starting point is agreeing on what "class balance" actually means to devs and players alike.
    Twyla likes this.
  10. Jrox Well-Known Member

This couldn't be more true actually. But the only people that have that ear are people on the raid council. I have been raiding for years and have done it on 5 different classes at a high level. Been a part of countless betas on all 5 of my raiding toons. But you can only get on that council if you are a raid leader or officer. And only 2 per guild. And from what I hear half the people in there are super bias with their approach creating more harm than good. It will be nice to see an open forum so some of that rhetoric can be countered and real discussion be had about classes, and then hopefully see that be a launching point for additional conversations about feedback with Grouping and Raiding content.
    Raeven likes this.
  11. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Totally agree, Jrox. And a little tongue in cheek with this observation, "Wasn't that what the Player Council was supposed to be part of?" You know, the concept they raised almost a year ago and went nowhere fast. Probably great time to be posting this today, haha.
    mythicaly and Raeven like this.