Neragul fight-no beneficial spells?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by S3an1377, Jan 15, 2017.

1. S3an1377 New Member

Hi, it's me again, I'm still on the Zlandicar quests and I'm stuck on the first named Neragul. He has this arcane spell(Prismatic Chaos) that kills you if it expires before it's cured, but can only be removed by a mage...... Two problems:
    1. I am not a mage
    2. I have no friends
    I tried a mage merc...... he was useless and didn't do anything. Then I tried cure arcane potions, but the problem is whenever I try and use one to cure the spell it says "No Beneficial Spells" and I can't cure it and die. Is there a way around this spell so I can continue with the quest?
  2. Malleria Well-Known Member

If you can one-shot him that works. But otherwise, no, you'll need a mage to help.
  3. -Soteria- Well-Known Member

If you're on maj'dul, send me a tell. I'll come help you out.
    Wurm likes this.
  4. Kari Well-Known Member

I used to range it on my defiler by having the tank stand in between me and the mob. If you can't find someone to help you may want to have a merc tank and joust it.
  5. Wurm Well-Known Member

Same here!
  6. S3an1377 New Member

How far back do you need to be to avoid it, or is it even possible? I'm standing at the entrance to the room and not attacking and it gets cast on whole party.
  7. S3an1377 New Member

Ok update, I allowed my merc to tank it until he died, and I avoided the spell, but when I went to kill him he just recasted it. I'm also on Halls of Fate, so thanks but that won't work. Argh. How do I stop him from just recasting it? My merc died before the spell triggered, so we wasn't actually killed by the spell, maybe that's it? I don't know.
  8. Malleria Well-Known Member

He casts it repeatedly during the fight. It's not something you can stop because it's part of his script. Just need to bring a mage or someone who can one shot him :)
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

If you're a healer, you can watch the mob's casting bar and start casting your group cure before the det lands. You'll finish your cast and cure the det. Rinse and repeat.
  10. Kari Well-Known Member

Have you tried one of the charms that clicks to cure? Like the slime pod? I believe there is a crafted version.
  11. Alenna Well-Known Member

Ask if Alenna is on in any form in general chat on Halls of Fate I can bring a mage for you. I do try to get on in the afternoon evenings I"m on the west coast