Need Help on AA Lines and Such for Pure Healing Templar

Discussion in 'Priests' started by redwoodtreesprite, Jul 13, 2014.

1. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

My templar is level 87, and I have an AA bauble all ready to go for when she reaches 90. I made her so I can do the best possible healing for my son and hubby on harder content like Kael Drakkel. (My inquisitor could not keep up with the damage in there.)

I want to go pure healing as much as possible with her, as she will be mainly grouping in 2-3 size groups.
    I have ToV, so have access to all the AA trees.

Is there a site/webpage with info on the AA trees for Templars I can check? Also, any advice on how to do the best healing and such would be most appreciated. I want to be able to cast my heals and cures as fast as is possible.

Important Note - Our guild is a family guild, with just the characters of mine, my son's and my hubby's. Because our son is autistic and cannot deal with lots of sounds sometimes, and also needs help fast sometimes, I cannot group with others, so do not have access to raid level gear.

I have been doing my crafting dailies and weeklies steadily with my provisioner, so will be able to get the immunity purple adornments for my templar's gear.
  2. Daalilama Well-Known Member

What server?
  3. Ajos Member

I use eq2 flames for my aa builds , you should check it out might be worth it.