Need Help for RP Open Air Market

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Cyrrena, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have been called out that roleplay and AB are dead. I need help to organize and run an Open Air Market and Open RP event. I would like to hold this event on Saturday, September 9th or Sunday, September 10th around 2-3 pm PST.

I would like it to be something similar to a Ren Faire. With people selling wares out of their packs, food, etc. I would also like to hand out free backpacks to newer players or players in need of them and maybe some handcrafted armor and weapons, potions, etc.

I have never held any event in EQ2, the last events I organized and ran were Top Dog Tournaments on UO.

I am asking anybody that has characters on AB and that likes to roleplay to please help with this Faire. And anybody, whether they like to roleplay or not to attend this Faire. A firm date will be announced when I learn whether there is any community support for such an event as there is no possible way I can do it all myself.

If you are willing to help, please send me a private message here on the forums or an in-game mail to Cyrrena.

Thank you.

Regards

Cyrrena
  2. Tohopka Active Member

I would love too but just came back after 6 month break and that weekend is my bday along with moving to larger place. maybe another time, I love Ren Faire's btw.