Need Help For Armor Quest IV

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by ARCHIVED--ThePunisher-, Nov 21, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED--ThePunisher- Guest

Hello everyone,
    Can someone give the specifics on how to complete this quest? I'd appreciate it.

Name: Peredu
    Server: Nektulos
  2. ARCHIVED-Kriterian Guest

Maybe you could start by telling us what Ian said, what the quest journal says and what the quest helper says?
  3. ARCHIVED-Sciyst Guest

Quick question, as I'm comming up on my paladin. Do all parts of the hearth forged armor quest start with this guy named Ian in QH?
  4. ARCHIVED-HamfistC Guest

Parts I, II, III, and IV all did.
  5. ARCHIVED-Darkith Guest

Part IV, that's the part in the Crypt of the Betrayers, right?

You get to the Crypt of the Betrayers in Vermin's Snye. Go up the spiral stair case when you zone into Vermin's and you have to go through a bunch of Bloodsaber rooms. You zone in from one of the grates on the wall.

All of the stuff you need to kill can be found at the entrance, you may have to pull some of the Restless Corpses from a little further in, but the beetles and the bats pop right there on the stairs and it the hallway right next to the entrance.
  6. ARCHIVED-HamfistC Guest

Yup, what Darkith said. Quest IV was easier than Quest III. BTW, you need to be level 22 to wear the item from Quest IV.
  7. ARCHIVED-Darkith Guest

Part V was soloable for me in TS, and I just need the named giant Ott Stompgut to finish part VI.
    Message Edited by Darkith on 11-23-2004 05:06 PM
  8. ARCHIVED--ThePunisher- Guest

Thanks for all your responses! I really appreciate it:)
  9. ARCHIVED-Michealton Guest

Where is verimin's?
  10. ARCHIVED-Torisen Guest

Vermins Snye is under the Down Below. If you zone in to the DB from Q Harbor you will find the grate in the floor in the square room that you zone in to.
  11. ARCHIVED-Theory Guest

is part IV solo'able ? i read someone say that V was ..what lvl are the mobs .. and can a lvl 21 pally do it
  12. ARCHIVED-Kriterian Guest

Not even close to soloable. The mobs in Vermins Snye will be even or higher to you at level 21 and double up arrow usually. It doesn't take long to kill them IF you can find a group, because most of the mobs are right at the zone in entrance or a little ways down the hall.

Part V was mostly soloable, it takes place in Thundering Steppes.