Need crafters for 8 of the 9 artisan epic items for big job

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Liral, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Liral Active Member

Have the sage recipe for myself but need the other 8 items to be crafted. But I would like to get 9 of each item done as I eventually plan to get all 9 trade skills at some point and my understanding is the items are heirloom so can give to my alts. Have a couple others I will be doing epic on right away but figure why not get ready for them all even if some won't be doing the quest for a while. Have all the rares and other materials needed for job. Not sure what a fair price for the job would be but we can work that out. On the MajDul server. Character name is Idahi
  2. Veleje Member

I'm assuming lvl80 sage is too low for your crafting needs, correct?
  3. Liral Active Member

4. Veleje Member

5. Tkia Well-Known Member

If you are close on a couple of other classes I'd recommend you finish them and do all 3 sets of items yourself. Then ask in your server's crafting channel for the remainder of the items. Make it clear it is the items for the Pudding quest that you're after. Chances are you can find someone with a full set of crafters to do them for you. Make sure you have all the needed rares available.

And bear in mind when you get to the next 'big job' of the Coldain Prayer Shawl that you will not be able to pre-make the items this way for all 9 classes as things have to be done in a specific order.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Liral Active Member

Thanks much.