Need a Signature

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Echgar, Mar 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Seraphias Guest

Beautiful as always Kaeta! I especially like the first and last ones.
  2. ARCHIVED-Amana Guest

The 1st and 2nd ones look the most appealing imho. What program did you use to create those?
  3. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

Lovely as always Kaeta! *glomp*
  4. ARCHIVED-ZUES Guest

[p]Many players have titles and such so I think Echgar should have one also. I have an idea....[/p][p] [/p][p]Echgar: Destryer of Threads[/p][p] [/p][p]Just a thought : )[/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-Amana Guest

Naw, he needs something more appropriate than just "Destroyer of Threads". Something like Echgar EQ2 Forum Mod and Astronaught Wannabe. :wink:
  6. ARCHIVED-Echgar Guest

Dang folks! -- I am in awe with what you all have come up with. Thank you to those that have cooked up something for this very unartistic moderator! :) To add to my artistic embarrassment, I cannot pick just one so I will be rotating your creations every so often. I can just draw rudimentary stick figures, so pretty much anything impresses me. :D
  7. ARCHIVED-ZUES Guest

[p]I think the coolest one is the purple one that FadetoGrey did. Good job![/p][p] [/p][p] [/p][p] [/p][p] [/p][p] [/p]
  8. ARCHIVED-Fantasma Guest

[p]Hello guys. wow all of these looks really good, superb work gratz. I would love to have one. I like the nemessis one. I'm a Dark elf Necro, so i think something like that would be ideal. plz let me know if i need to do anything else.[/p][p]thanks.[/p]
  9. ARCHIVED-Echgar Guest

That would certainly be funny. :) The problem moderators always have with something like that is some posters take it in the wrong way and it just feeds into the whole perception that the moderators are evil, power hungry, and out to get posters just speaking their minds. Some moderators get away with those kinds of things. I always chuckled at Faarwolf's "Enforcing the play nice policy one lock at a time" tagline. I tend to steer clear of that kind of stuff though ( *insert disclaimer that this may change in the future* ) to minimize the crankiness aimed in my general direction. :)
  10. ARCHIVED-ZUES Guest

I'm a cop so I know how you feel. ; D
  11. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Fantasma@The Bazaar wrote:
    [p]This thread is all you need. :)[/p][p]A lot of artists won't take requests via PM, so your best bet is to either contact them by email (if they provided an address), through their website (if they have one), or post in their thread. Make sure you follow the instructions in their thread to a "T" so that they have all the info from you that they could possibly need to make you a sig.[/p][p]As a general rule, we don't dogpile on a request like this (made as a general post in the forum) unless it's from a forum moderator or SOE employee. Not sure why? Read this. :)[/p]
  12. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

[p]Echgar wrote: [/p]
    [p] You could always put them on a rotator (I use this one). :)[/p]
  13. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

Fantasma@The Bazaar wrote:
    Go here, look at their stuff, then pick an artist to contact. Soo. Yeah, what Seagoat said. For some reason I didn't click on the third page. *sigh*
  14. ARCHIVED-ArivenGemini Guest

so, what you are saying is that we should get you to moderate stuff more? :) First one done with eq2 concept art, second one with eq2 wallpaper.. kinda forgot the "peaceful stuff" for the second one.. ;) [IMG] [IMG]
  15. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[face="helvetica"]Thanks guys. heh I wasn't completely done though so I might spam more in here. I want to do a space one with sparkling stars flickering in and out, but I didn't have time. I only had an hour last night after my raidage to work on what I did :([/face]
  16. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

[p]MUHAHAHAHA! did you see he's got almost every sig in a random setting? he really could not choose, lol![/p][p]but... he has got seagoats advertisment sig in the rotation too! "custom everquest ii graphics by seagoat" It's true! I have seen it! the purple one with your link, seagoat![/p][p] edit: i have read your thread, seagoat. It means he is using the link from you server, I think?[/p]
  17. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Ronja@Runnyeye wrote:
    You are correct! ;) His old sig was hosted in an ImageShack account...I figured he'd save them there, rather than hotlink. I got a surprise when I read my access logs! :shock: He posts a LOT, LOL.