need 1 DPS for dedicated group

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by ConcealFate, Jan 29, 2018.

1. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

We are looking for a DPS class to fill our 6th spot in the group.

We are starting tonight 1/29/18.

- We will be grouping Mondays and Wednesdays starting between 630-700pm CST. length of groups will be discussed.

- Starting fresh toons and locking at lvl 10 so everyone is the same. If you are a few levels higher please lock until the rest catch up. (nothing over 15 though please).

- The toons will be used exclusively for this group, so no leveling outside the assigned days please. If you want to level tradeskills that's fine.

- We will be creating a guild for the group so a "good", unguilded toon will be required to avoid guard issues, at least from the start. The guild will allow us to use a bank for easy sharing among group members.

- Please be able to use discord as this will be our main form of communication. It's very easy to use and install. If you prefer not to use voice chat with the rest of us, you will still be able to use the type chat. (believe me, if I can do it anyone can! ;) ).

Please send me a message here on forums or in game on FG, my toon name is Okina. I will get you the discord link and other details.

Thanks a bunch and hope to hear from someone soon!

PS we will be keeping a standby list as well, after the 6th spot is filled.
  2. geterdone Member

Did you fill? What are your other 5 classes?
  3. Loresinger Active Member

We're still looking for one more dps - right now the group is a paladin, fury, illusionist, troubadour, and a warlock.
  4. geterdone Member

I was the dirge guy. Maybe could play BL. Just never have n not trying to put a bunch of work into a class I've never played.
    ConcealFate likes this.
  5. Tominator Member

Still looking for dps? I will join. Just let me know.
    ConcealFate likes this.
  6. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

still have a spot open. ;) currently at lvl 17

currently have....
    - Pally
    - Illy
    - Warlock
    - Troub
    - Fury

please send a tell to Okina in game or msg here

Thanks!
  7. Ratacylsm New Member

I have a Ratonga Ranger who coincidentally just hit lvl 17. They also are a level 20 woodworker. I'll PM you here and try to msg Okina