Necromancer's Rending VII wrong effect on pet

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Steelviper, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Steelviper Active Member

I bugged it already in the game, but think I should mention in here as well so it gets noticed.
    The new level 108 Necromancer pet buff, Rending VII, states in it's description that the triggered proc increases Fervor for the pet. When hovering the mouse over that buff on pet's name if targeted, it shows that the proc applies the same Attack Speed + Damage Per Second on the pet like all the previous tiers of the spell instead, making the spell essentially useless as I have the previous tier of the spell on Grandmaster and it increases the two stats more.
    Exarthious likes this.
  2. Exarthious Member

I have also noticed this.
  3. Ragna Well-Known Member

I guess it was just fixed with this patch as I see "fervor" when mousing over pet's buffs. (Expert spell, in case some Tiers are still bugged)
  4. Daryl Bones New Member

I just looked at the trigger of Berserk on my pet, and mine shows the correct fervor increase. Furthermore, I procced it while watching my pet's dps/haste values and they did not change. So from the looks of it, it is working as intended for me.
  5. Steelviper Active Member

Oh, yeah, Rending VII was showing the old incorrect tooltip on the pet's buff list, until I recast it. Seems they fixed it now indeed.