Necromancer Pets

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Prophet1970, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Prophet1970 New Member

Ok its been awhile since I've played. And now I know the Sony was bought by daybreak games. I know my necro pets looked way cooler but I can't seem to find a setting so I'm assuming they changed the way the pets looked. However when I go into my character stats and click on pets they looked the way they did before. Is there a way to fix this or is this just the way it is?
  2. Yoube Active Member

Try right clicking on your pet in game and see if you get the option to change pet appearance. If I read and understood your post correctly, this should correct the problem you are talking about.

One more thing to consider when doing this, if you have not scribed the spellbook of the pet level (i.e. apprentice, journeyman, adept, master) then you will not be able to select that specific appearance.
  3. Prophet1970 New Member

That window did come up. I tried several different appearances however none seem to change with the pet look like. I will look deeper into it thank you
  4. Sylke Well-Known Member

It sounds to me like you have a Petamorph spell running. I would try clicking off all of your buffs and then trying your pet again.
  5. Swanga Member

Right click your pet, change appearance.
  6. Riseer New Member

Columbus Nova bought SOE which is now Daybreak games. Daybreak didn't buy anyone they are what is left of SOE.