Necromancer Mythic Quest bugged

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by dcruse2, Jan 15, 2018.

1. dcruse2 New Member

I was almost finished getting my gems , I got the one from veeshan's peak and the one from the protector's realm without any problems. I got to the chamber of destiny and killed the leviathan, got the achievement for the kill. and then only had a corpse to loot. no chest dropped. without the chest there's no necklace to get the final gem from. I am now sitting in the empty chamber of destiny for 9 hours now waiting for a response to my petition that I submitted on the daybreak website. I really don't want to have to completely redo the entire mythic. Are there any GM's working today that could spawn me my necklace?
  2. Kielex Well-Known Member

3. Kheldorm Active Member

Chest drop, did you chrono down?
  4. dcruse2 New Member

chest dropped in the stomach area too far to summon and unable to go to it as the mob was already dead. took DBG 2 days to respond saying they refused to come and summon it for me or even look into it at all, and that I had to start all over again. 10+ years ago when it was Sony running this, it would have went alot different. 30 minutes response time and I'd have had my epic within the hour. it is really a different game now for sure. thanks anyway for your comments. buyer beware I guess.
  5. Steelviper Active Member

While fighting Leviathan, you need The Greenmist Orb from the final name in The Protector's Realm - http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/53713421
    You need to be within at most 10 levels of Leviathan to get every drop and updates, level 85 mentored down should be fine. If you somehow managed to one-shot him at level 100-110, your only option is to wait until you can reset the zone and try again.

When mentored down, hit Leviathan with your spells. When you bring Leviathan to about 10% health (should just take 1 hit), he should become invulnerable, at which point you can click the big clicky orb in the chamber, using up The Greenmist Orb. If you get knocked away by one of the tentacles while doing so, your Orb gets used up anyway, and you won't have activated the orb in the chamber to make Leviathan vulnerable until reset of the zone, so be sure to time it carefully. After that, hit Leviathan again and it should get killed, giving you the chest with all loot including the quest one. If you fail at activating the orb, all your gear will end up at 0% durability, and you will be killed. Even if you repair it and try again, you won't have The Greenmist Orb anymore, and the zone is basically wasted for you.
    It has to do with the pretty complex old script from back then, which you can ignore at this point, if you do it like written above.