Necromancer lfg

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Sohl, May 16, 2016.

1. Sohl Member

Hello all. I am looking for a guild with my necromancer on Maj'Dul (Dal? lol) server. I sit at about 1.8.mil health, resists are all 212k or over, and I can play lots at night. AA are also at max. Looking for a guild that raids say 8cst or later and I have no problems raiding late til say 1am cst. I raided a lot in the RoK era and did the epic weapon quests on a couple of toons before my guild split up due to inactivity and I quit to go back to Warcraft. Now I am back and would like to hit the ground running with a good guild that enjoys raiding. I have completed the ToT sig line fore the mount and ring and I have already done the Scourge wastes line as well. Now I just go back and farm older raids that I have missed for fun and hope to get groups to do things with. Figured there has to be more out there than soloing these days! I miss the old RoK raids and hope the newer ones are just as fun. Name is Sohlan in game and I hope to talk to some of you fairly soon.

P.S. -I know the times are a bit late but with a 1 year old I like to leave some time open so he and I can have our dinner together, give him a bath, and let him have his play time before i put him to bed lol. Once hes asleep hes out for the night so I have a lot of time to raid with
  2. Sohl Member

Wow, not many guilds recruiting on here?
  3. Mayia Dirgylicious Member

Lol. I am just about to refresh my recruiting page here (Celestial Mischief). We are raiding twice a week with another x 2 raid on Mondays.

You can join us as a PuG if you'd like to check us out tomorrow at 9:00 est/ 8:00 cst.

Here's our webpage: www.celestialmischief.com

We can offer training to your little one if he wants to play an illy. ;)