Necro two box?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Deen, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Deen New Member

What do you think would be a good two box combination with a Necro?
  2. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Shadowknight!
  3. Deen New Member

Cool, I will give it a try. Thank you.
  4. Treiko Active Member

granted i suppose it would also depend what merc(s) if any you planned to use. in a legit 2box setting, SK is perfect for a necro.. Mostly because they both debuff the same resists, thus help each other do ever so slightly more damage. Literally any combination can work in the game as it stands though. just depends how much work you really want to do. You could make a bard and just have it follow the necro around for the buffs while the necro just melts faces. You could make a healer to help the necro out. you could try another necro even. so, while we might tell you SK is the best fit, that it makes the most sense, anything goes. Experiment with a few classes, see what combo you like the best.
  5. Deen New Member

Thanks Treiko. I'm going to try out ShadowKnight/Neco and Necro/Defiler combos initially. I'll toss in mercs to cover other areas and I should be good to go.
    Treiko likes this.
  6. Malleable New Member

I six box necros.

two boxing gives you two tanks. twice the damage. two rezzers. both can feign death. both can transfer life to each other. getting to 40th for the rez is the only holdup.
  7. Ndiar Active Member

See the above bonus. Plus you can AA for self rez on both incase you have a bad encounter and don't have to revive back at zone in.

I two box necros all the time and throw in the mercs when necessary. I do one with a fighter pet or mage pet depending on circumstances and one with a mage pet. I run them on the same PC and alt tab between the accounts in full window mode to cast and hot key. I tried to set them up the same as close as possible to minimize the mouse movements in each screen.

Fun times to be had by all.
  8. Malleable New Member

I run all tank pets. I max out the threat transfer and reduction AAs. The necros can cast without fear of pulling aggro. One pet falls, summon another while the other tanks hold aggro.
  9. Baldzilla New Member

I run Necro/Inq Usually with two tank mercs..seems to work fine. I also run a defiler sometimes...