Necro stun

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Tzenn_, Oct 14, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-El Chupacabras Guest

Our stuns are actually broken, they are s'posed to have the longest duration (as per the community summit) of the mage stuns but don't.
  2. ARCHIVED-Zald Guest

Sheesh! How long should they be! I'll take 6 seconds of unbreakable stun vs 12 seconds of it might get resisted every 2 seconds any day. I doubt they'll give us a 12-20 second mob stopper that can be reused every 24 seconds... or whatever the reuse is, its not that long.
  3. ARCHIVED-El Chupacabras Guest

It isn't an unbreakable stun, it has a chance to be partially resisted just like everyone elses.
  4. ARCHIVED-Zald Guest

Maybe its just my luck or perception then. But I've never had anything but good experiences using stuns. I'm not even using adept 3 or Master stun and they just tend to do what I need them to.
  5. ARCHIVED-Suraklin Guest

Moorguard plays a Bruiser not a SK
  6. ARCHIVED-Eriol Guest

Well at least our stun LOOKS much cooler than anybody else's. I STILL get comments in groups on how the big skeletal hands look awesome.

But ya, the summit was pretty clear that we are supposed to have a longer stun than others. Hope this happens relatively soon (though I'm not holding my breath either).
  7. ARCHIVED-XBrit Guest

Direct ripoff of the Warlock Bony Grasp root graphic, been ingame snce release for that spell. Made me feel right at home when I changed mains from warlock to necro :)

It works quite well as the graphic for a single target stun, but when a warlock fires it off for a whole group it's a huge lag generator. Way too high of a polygon count.
  8. ARCHIVED-Zald Guest

The Inquisitor root has also always used this graphic/animation.