Necro Pet Graphic alternatives (an old request; a refreshed inquiry)

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Ravenkin, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Ravenkin New Member

Greetings all,

Ever since I began playing eq2 (joining the ranks in 2004 from the old Everquest world like many others), I hoped for two things- The option for barbarians to wear traditional Kilts (celtic vanity lol), and for Mages to have the option to revisit favorite Pet graphics from previous levels! (ie: a level 77 fighter graphic on the pet issued at 87). Perhaps the tier of graphic can be proportioned to the tier earned for that pet (ie: adept or master, etc..). Since the game began, many great things have been added to enhance the game such as alternate appearances and even existing petamorph's. Perhaps it is these petamorph wands that can provide an alternative in the form of Necro or Conjuror graphics for their applicable pets, in any case I look forward to this coming to pass in the future!!
    VeilShard likes this.
  2. Mae- Well-Known Member

Hmmm I'd love to have that hot vamp chick as my pet again lol! Only as a mage, not a scout =P
  3. VeilShard Active Member

Mae do you know about the vampire mage in SC? not that this solves the whole issue of summoner pets being boring, but it can cover up a mage pet anyway and looks like the master version of that scout pet.

And yeah Ravenkin I made a post a while ago about the same thing, I feel like I didnt use most of my pets or even summon them, In fact I think I used mostly mages from level 20. The healer merc made it so I didnt even need the tank. And I LOVE some of the old graphics, I even went out of my way getting masters for the ones I think look cool like the red lamia, the purple robe zombie that stands up straight..the level 52 tank skeleton that used to be impossible to find before you could research.. I was so sad every time I reached a new pet level and they were gone forever!

I do think they would have to make it so you could use whatever max version-skin you had because some of the masters look WAY better and would give us a reason to upgrade them all. And dont just sell these as petamorph wands as SC so any class can get 'em either. Make them conjuror or necro unique
  4. Applo Member

Pet metamorphic wand illusions working in BGs would be nice. If they could add a few more wands it would be spectacular. I like the baby black dragon one for my sorcerer pet, the nightblood one for fighter pets and the vamp lord for scouts. More please!