Necro/conji please let us choose the look of our pet /begs

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by xephier, Dec 16, 2012.

1. xephier Active Member

The conji and necro pets have gone through a large variation of changes over the full 10 tiers as they grow but not much really changes in the way the pets are used, just their looks, so why not have a pet window(like the warder window for BL) that lets us choose what we would like our pet to look like(if we have petamorph wands in our inventory we could also select those from the dropdown menu so we dont need to recast them every time we summon the pet)

I have been wanting to see this implemented for a long time but I'm not sure if anyone else has really thought of it. I really didnt care for the red cat being my magepet in tier9, I love the tier10 mage pet but I don't care for the rock guy being my tankpet for tier9-10. I actually rather liked the magepet for necro in tier4(master version)

Edit: if this idea would take too much resources to fully implement, perhaps something along the lines of boosting all pets to have the same power as the top level pet the summoner has access to, not quite as flashy or function as a full on pet window but I'd personally enjoy it more than the current setup.