Necro class rune/cloak ability needs changed.

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Exarthious, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Exarthious Member

I do not know who all is aware of this or not or if anyone of you even care. The necro rune/class cloak. Doubles the duration of blighted horde, there is also a aa on the necro tree called enhance blighted horde that adds a flat 5 second increase to this spell after useing 5points. These two things do not stack you will have 12 seconds of this spell no matter what. I was informed that spell duration cap is double of the base reuse of the spell. This makes the rune add 1 second over the aa. Personally I think this makes the cloak rune useless minus the 5fervor. The 5 aa yeah you can put it somewhere else but it has to stay in that tree to get to the bottom and your just going to move it to something that is even more useless. I would like everyone’s thoughts on this knowing the counter part to necro is conj and conj has one of the best cloak runes in game!!
    Fistpower and Azeren like this.
  2. Microdeath Member

I agree then need to adjust or fix this problem for the necromancer
  3. Daryl Bones New Member

I spoke to Caith about this a while ago when I first noticed the duration increase. Apparently the duration increase on the AA was accidentally added and is not meant to be there (albeit I think the duration increase would be awesome to keep if it wasn't already hard capped) and will be taken out in the future... but who knows when that will be.
  4. Exarthious Member

Hmmm That is a odd thing for it not intended ESP when the AA has been that way since the fartheest i can remember.
  5. Daryl Bones New Member

Yeah, my exact thoughts were "How do you accidentally code that...?" but that's what I was told.