Necessary Evil -Skyfire

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tildaron/Yojiimbo, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Tildaron/Yojiimbo Member

2. Tildaron/Yojiimbo Member

We are currently seeking a troub , mystic , BL and a few other classes. feel free to hit me up for details
  3. Tildaron/Yojiimbo Member

4. Tildaron/Yojiimbo Member

5. EQ2-Airr New Member

Necessary Evil? As I recall this guild disbanded when the leaders up and quit the game. It's been a long time I admit. Are they back, Dudos, Kadala? My main is on a different server and the fam is playing on the progression servers (some people just can't seem to let go of the past). We were just discussing the raid guilds we were in over the years. I did go on to some of the top raid guilds on the servers I was on. What I most enjoy is helping the group and keeping everyone alive and well. If the people I knew from way back when are still in the guild I might consider creating a character on the Skyfire server to assist in getting NE to the greatness they deserve.

Airreilyn (Templar), Airrabella(Conj), Airrborne(Necro), Airrsupply(Troub)
    Kadalah likes this.
  6. Ratza Well-Known Member

Necessary Evil is not disbanded. Kadala still plays but on different toon. She is the guild leader for Necessary Evil. For current recruiting needs please refer to my thread. Yojimmbo left our server/guild to raid with different guild so his recruit thread is no longer relevant. Thanks, Ratza AKA: Nommi
  7. Tildaron/Yojiimbo Member