Neat rendering engine tricks thread

Discussion in 'Performance Support' started by ARCHIVED-TSR-JasonC, Feb 8, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Subyman Guest

the_snare wrote:
    You know that picture of "antonica" was from Oblivion right? It even says Bethesda at the bottom of the pic :p
  2. ARCHIVED-JackBurtonBTLC Guest

Elvanshalee@Crushbone wrote:
    Pretty funny
  3. ARCHIVED-MMORefugee Guest

Does look pretty good, but oh wow the FPS hit is insane. I don't know how to hide the UI, 'cause I'm a noob. :3
    /r_flora_density_scale 12
    [IMG]/r_flora_density_scale 120
  4. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

MMORefugee wrote:

Such an old thread that shows still relevent issues today but I had to comment on this post.
    Funny that a mod would edit in 2011 a post from 2010...and why did that person post a picture of a non EQ II screenshot?
  5. ARCHIVED-MMORefugee Guest

I'd posted a screenshot on imageshack I believe, it's long since been deleted and replaced with another by someone else.

Hard telling what was there before a mod changed it. lol
  6. ARCHIVED-Tallisman Guest

Wonder what would happen on a top-flight rig of today... I have an o/c'd CPU @ 4GHZ with a 5970 and 6 gig of RAM (not cutting edge by any means) but I'm too much of a wuss in case those commands nom my PC.
  7. ARCHIVED-MMORefugee Guest

It'll kick it in the balls still.
  8. ARCHIVED-DeliciousGryphon Guest

Ha, i'm running garbage with this game too haha. Starcraft 2, WoW, spiderwebsoftware games (geneforge, etc...worth checking out imo) all run fine. Hit this game and hell gets loose. Um...okay? Certainly something with server-side here I think. And the two datas aren't something unrelated, how can something work perfectly with one and go to hell with others? The fact that they work at all with other programs that are more graphics intensive (ex SC2) shows something is working right in comparison.
  9. ARCHIVED-DeliciousGryphon Guest

um...wow derp...replying to first page crap without realizing this is a four page thread -_-" Not my sharpest day, but I'm tired as hell lol.