NBE-1013 on 2 accts

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by santargria, Aug 10, 2014.

1. santargria Well-Known Member

getting it again :(

Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Please "click here" for possible solutions.
  2. santargria Well-Known Member

Login rejected: Invalid Username or Password. Please try again....

I've been on all day until this happened switching chars
  3. Kizaxia New Member

NBE 1013 Cannot connect to server error ? Come on Sony what's going on ?
  4. Kizaxia New Member

Now I got in but all my characters but 2 are locked because it says I am not a Gold Member sub which I am, my 99.00 for a year sub receipt should prove it !
  5. Dtoxin New Member

Ok i just got the stupid thing and its not letting me in there are no maintenance updates my guild mates are playing with out a hitch I've just recently returned back after taking a year off and letting my love of the game refresh. but i come back to paying for this stuff come on soe i know you are better than these petty lil things and you have the server support to build and keep this great game going but the lack of care that I've seen here lately is the reason the server population is going down care about us the customers were the ones that pay the bills
  6. Taezya Member

I don't know if this will help other people but this whole thing just happened to me. I reset my modem and it cleared up. I put in a ticket but my bf told me to reset my modem and it worked like a charm. So if this will help people, I'm glad. Now I have to go and close my ticket lol
  7. Naudi Active Member

My second account is fine now, but I was logged in at the time and was booted to 'char select' only to actually be hit with the message my info was invalid.
    I personally am not going to troubleshoot this issue as it is not anything on my end causing it to happen.
    What I do know is this:
    This has been happening a lot lately.
    I also know there has been no information disclosed by SOE as to why and and 'fixes' they have had to get the log in servers up and working again have only been temporary fixes since this keeps happening.
    I am more than a little sick of it not being resolved.