Name Your PvP Server

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kander, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Twinbladed Well-Known Member

2. Gankednshanked Active Member

I don't think there will be a lot of faction hopping. ESPECIALLY not early on. And if my prediction is correct, we won't last long enough in classic/dof for it to really even matter. I think one side may be underpopulated endgame, but that won't really matter to me as I plan on going exile. If the side I choose ends up being the overpopulated faction, I'll just rush 50, find some crap gear and exile.
    Naypoo and Nanooo/Crawlin like this.
  3. Gankednshanked Active Member

I did the betrayel quest during Classic. On a Guardian. Yeah. It took me 3-4 days to complete. It was rough.
    Fetish likes this.
  4. Kazooooooooooo Active Member

I plan to do the same but I'm not sure most people will. We'll see though
    Naypoo likes this.
  5. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

I'm willing to skip and hold hands with anyone else that wants to go exile.
    Naypoo likes this.
  6. Gankednshanked Active Member

I don't remember a lot of the active people posting in this thread like Siren/Fleshdecay.

What was your toons name/class?
  7. Ecno Well-Known Member

Just saw this, but naming it after the Sleeper "Kerafyrm" is a pretty badass idea too...
    ringgirl_UFC and Naypoo like this.
  8. Malvious Member

9. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

Ouch mane, we use to pvp together when the GU or xpac came out that raised the lvl cap to 92 and pvp was enjoyable again for a brief moment. You obviously played your troub and I was rocking my warlock (Fleshdecay).
  10. Gankednshanked Active Member

The name is slightly familiar. I knew you were a warlock but I just don't remember playing then. Don't take offense tho homie, I don't remember half the crap after mid SF.
  11. Naypoo Member

Very rough, we got to the side we were betraying to and a guild buddie actually killed us not knowing it was us, and he did it repeatedly, it was going to the FP side and it was the last leg of the quest, with that stupid train the dog part. I always seemed to end up with the worst dog in the list.
  12. Fetish Well-Known Member

**** that dog! I swear he hated Halflings!
  13. Slant Well-Known Member

I still remember Crocka your fury. You need to stop hitting the devil's lettuce so hard! =P
  14. Hexcentricity Member

I like Lucan D'Lere. If not, Venekor, as that's the dragon that sees the most bloodshed in the game.
  15. Nuada Active Member

or Haven !
  16. Naypoo Member

That stupid dog hated everybody lol
  17. Naypoo Member

I can't remember squat because of old age not sure it's the salad!
  18. Ecno Well-Known Member

Theres nothing wrong with a good salad... especially while rolling around on Nagafen hunting for action, little music jamming... oh yes good times
    Nanooo/Crawlin likes this.
  19. Gankednshanked Active Member

Lmao Croaka. Holy fuuu. How do you remember something like that
  20. Azoryl New Member

Lucan D'Lere