Najena bulletin board

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Zemura, Jun 22, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Zemura Guest

If you are adventuring in Antonica tomorrow (Wed) around 4pm PST, keep an eye out for a Gnomish friend of mine, Fizzlewat...he's out to make an even more big and beautiful bouquet of glowing flowers for his fair lady.

As always, please remember that all times listed in Pacific Standard Time, and can be subject to change do to that epic x2 monster, Real Life. I do wish someone would take him out already, perhaps if I lured it with pie....
  2. ARCHIVED-Zemura Guest

Those adventuring in the Greater Faydark on Wednesday 6/30 around 11amPST might get a taste of the paranormal as an ancient slain Orc seeks to exact his revenge on those who betrayed him!
  3. ARCHIVED-Zemura Guest

If you're near Antonica this Wednesday 5/30, around 5pm PST you may find a Gnomish Tinkerer in need of assistance.
  4. ARCHIVED-Seertam Guest

Alas Frizzwot! My friend failed you! Her eyes filled with a sea of blue and when she regained consciousness in Norrath once more you were gone. I hope other adventurers gave you the aid you sought.
  5. ARCHIVED-Zemura Guest

Halden wants to have another drinking contest, but alas, he is out of brew!! He needs to brew some more fine ales for his contestants and needs your help to get the ingredients. He'll be out in the Commonlands on Wednesday, 7/7 around 11am PST, seek him out and I'm sure he'll share!
  6. ARCHIVED-Zemura Guest

Tocharra is a skilled Kerran hunter. He's gotten a nice offer from a wealthy merchant in Maj'Dul for some pelts, and he needs them quickly! Seek him out tomorrow 5/11 around 3pm PST in the Enchanted Lands if you can help.
  7. ARCHIVED-Zemura Guest

Happy Tinkerfest everyone! Gnomes and tinkerers all across Norrath are celebrating this joyful holiday. Gnomeland Security, set deep in the Steamfont Mountains, is the headquarters for fun and clockwork mischeif!
    Speaking of Gnomeland Security, if you're around the area this Wednesday, ohhh around 3pm PST, keep an ear open for a Lady Gnome wishing to complete a Tome of tinkerer's past!
    Also, your friendly neighborhood guides would like to catalog these clockwork inventions, and would like your help! So come see us when we're out and about to receive your quest!
  8. ARCHIVED-Seertam Guest

Thank you to the two delightful gnomes in Steamfont today. I was fascinated to see so many people waiting for you to arrive. This forum is great to know in advance a little of what to expect. I had a great time thanks to both of you.
  9. ARCHIVED-Rosita Guest

If you are wandering through the Darklight Woods this afternoon, you might run into a small gnome looking to light up the darkness.
    Rosita
  10. ARCHIVED-Zemura Guest

In the Baubbleshire resides a young Gnome fresh out of the workshop. Unfortunately, most of his inventions have, well, blown up. It seems he's finally made a breakthrough, but will need your help for some final details. Find him in the Baubbleshire tomorrow 8/4 around noon PST!
  11. ARCHIVED-Zemura Guest

Zemura wrote:
    Our Gnome friend was busy battling the "patch update" monster today and was unable to work on his invention! But if you venture to the Baubbleshire tomorrow at that same time, I'm sure he will be looking for help then :)
  12. ARCHIVED-Zemura Guest

There is a poor confused Fae in Kelethin who has a mild obsession with her shadow. Find her in the Greater Faydark today around 7pm PST.
    Tomorrow in Antonica, around 11am PST, be on the lookout for Phire Wurcs, the celebrated tinker. He will be needing help making those pretty lights!
  13. ARCHIVED-Krakowicki Guest

Zemura wrote:
    I looked around Kelethin and Greater Faydark at 10pm EST Wednesday and found no confused Fae nor did I hear any shouts from one. Was she in Kelethin or in Greater Faydark. That wasn't very clear. It would also help if guides could mention what date they will be on. Did I have the wrong date? This was posted on 8/11 so it would seem to be 7pm PST Wednesday which is 10pm EST. Or am I mistaken.

Another guide should be in Antonica at 2pm EST on Thursday 8/12, correct?
  14. ARCHIVED-Rosita Guest

Axes, Axes, Axes.
    There is a dwarf in the Butcherblock Mountains in the Fort Irontoe, who has a thing about Axes. Why don't you come by and see what it's all about.
    He should be there on Aug 17, around 4pm pst.
  15. ARCHIVED-Zemura Guest

The quest for more beautiful brightly colored lights continues for our friend Phire Wurcs! Find him on Thursday 8/19, around 11am PST in the Darklight Woods. He will be searching near the wisps at the Druid Ring there for more materials.
  16. ARCHIVED-Rosita Guest

Fhire the gnome will be wandering around the newbie area of Frostfang Sea helping to light up the area, and maybe give some of those pasty dwarves something pretty to look at. You should be able to find him around 4pm pst.
  17. ARCHIVED-Zemura Guest

Phiyre Wurcs, our Gnomish tinker friend, got the help of so many great folks when he was in the Darklight Woods the other day, that he's decided to try the neighboring area of the Commonlands this Thursday (8/26)! Seek him out close by the Wizard spires around 11am PST, and I'm sure he'll put you to work!
  18. ARCHIVED-Zemura Guest

This Friday 8/27 around 2AM PST (that's 5AM for East coasters) you will find a Dwarven fellow in the Butcherblock mountains with an obsession for axes who may require some assistance from some willing adventurers.
  19. ARCHIVED-Zemura Guest

Life is hard for a noble Froglock, especially one living in such hostile territory. One such Frog, who's family resides in the Tenebrous Tangle, has had a nasty run-in with some neighboring Droags, and is in desperate need of help. Seek him out in the Tenebrous Tangle this Wednesday 9/8, around 5pm PST.
  20. ARCHIVED-Zemura Guest

Those travelling through the Commonlands tomorrow, 9/16 (11am PST) may look towards the wizard spires and see a brilliant flash of light, as our friend Phiyre Wurcs, the famed Gnome Tinkerer, seeks out more materials to make his fabulous lights.