Mythical Spells?

Discussion in 'Spells, Abilities, and General Class Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Orlac, Jun 16, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Orlac Guest

As I browse EQ2Flames I keep seeing references to Mythical versions of spells. Checking Wiki and these boards I only find Mythical weapons mentioned.
    What is the "Mythical" version of spells and of course, how do I get them?
  2. ARCHIVED-Jaremai Guest

3. ARCHIVED-LifeIsFatal Guest

**Edit**
    Dang, Jaremai beat me to it, and in a not so long-winded fashion.
    You have to do the quest called "Epic Repercussions" to convert your epic, either the fabled version or the mythical, it doesn't matter which one you have. The questline starts from a quest called "The Fiery Jewel of the Underfoot". Upon completion, all abilities of your weapon are stripped from it and turned into buffs that you can toggle on and off. That way, if you ever get a weapon that is better than your epic, you can replace it while still keeping those effects that it gave you, as well as give you the opportunity to stick it in your appearance slot if you feel like it.
  4. ARCHIVED-Jaremai Guest

*winks at Caelen*
    Gotta be fast~
  5. ARCHIVED-Orlac Guest

Thanks...you are all fast!
  6. ARCHIVED-ReverendPaqo Guest

My question is what happens if you betray and betray back again? With previously aquired mythicals, if you decided you wanted to be a swashy one month, and an assassin the next and earned both mythicals, everything was peaches if you wanted to go back to being a swashy again. If you convert your mythical to a spell, how does that affect things?
    Something I'd consider long and hard before converting my mythical to a spell version if I'd lose it permanently if betraying a second time.
  7. ARCHIVED-Anastasie Guest

For the mythical spell - you just buy the alternate class spell from the shady swashbuckler on nektulos docks. You still lose all master spells and end up with all apprentice spells when you betray though.