Mythical or Fabled

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-erais, Mar 18, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-erais Guest

I have an alt warden and just got him to 80 and on last kill for Fabled weapon. Do i need to finish Mythical or do you get the same benifits when you do the Epic Conversion?
  2. ARCHIVED-Lasmori Guest

The epic conversion treats it like you have the mythical, so the RoK mythical questline isn't required anymore.
  3. ARCHIVED-Eugam Guest

But the remaining weapon is imho better. If you can get the myth update, then do it. Else its not such a big deal, since the converted weapon will be useless sooner or later.
  4. ARCHIVED-gatrm Guest

meh, I have only ever used my mythical if I'm having to heal tough stuff, and therefore, not worried about dps. If you aren't focused on healing throw on a big 2h anyway IMO. Once you have the buff, you can use the buff + a big 2h
  5. ARCHIVED-erais Guest

Thanks all. If we do some VP runs i might update otherwise its nice to know that i dont have to. Any advice on a big 2h to get?
  6. ARCHIVED-torri Guest

I haven't extensively looked at 2 handers new to Sentinel's Fate, but from the last expansion two "relatively" easy 2 handers were the Thex Mallet from the Book of Thex heritage quest, and the Hammer of Hard Knocks, a drop from Ward of Elements
  7. ARCHIVED-erais Guest

Thanks again. Stuff to look towards till more options surface in SF.
  8. ARCHIVED-Oakum Guest

I havent seen a better one handed weapon then the mythical yet either. I use the enervated bite of the wolf when I am healing and either the off hand from SoH or a shield depending on if I am going to use our AoE blocker or not in a fight.
    Like someone else said, switch to two hander if dpsing, Hammer of Hard knocks from woe or the Mark staff that cost like 20 marks and is rated at 151 I believe. It doesnt have the heal proc of the HoHK though but I added the damage proc adornment for added dps.