Mythical Legate items???

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by panya223232, Jan 17, 2017.

1. panya223232 Member

I have been looking and asking everywhere about the mythical pieces of amor and how to get them but no one seems to want to say. I have a feeling they're upgraded from the armor you can buy with the pq currency but I was wondering if anyone could tell me for sure.

Also if anyone knows how to find the bone caster jewelry or how to acquire them I would greatly appreciate the info.
  2. semisus Does not play this game

chest and legs are from weekly/daily heroic missions
    hands and shoulders are from key quests in ka , incaradine chests and its about 1/10 for a mythical piece
    bone caster i assume you mean the ethereal ones , they where from summer event and no longer drops and cant get the currency that you could buy em with anymore as well
  3. panya223232 Member

you're awesome! thank you!!! I have been busting my chops trying to get 10k potency and now ill be able to.
  4. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, 10k pot it totally achievable through the "good" solo zone loot and select pieces of Twark / Bloody Tooth crafted armor - No mythical uber whoopty-doo armor pieces necessary.
    Solo Reavers Remnants drops some 600-700 pot items.. (wrist / rings)
    Solo Baron's - drops a 600 pot belt (i think..)
    Solo Arcanna'se Spire drops (rarely) a 1k pot charm
    Weekly solo missions (rarely) drops a 1k pot ear

...the pot is out there...
    captainbeatty451 and Shmogre like this.
  5. panya223232 Member

That much pot on a charm??? That upgrade would put me over 10 k alone. Any link on lootdb for that item?
  6. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

7. semisus Does not play this game

DoomDrake likes this.
  8. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Here is a thing to think about
    a) you still limited by 2 relics (and mythical ARE relics)- armor is good but not so good except for resolve boost (and this piece is extremely important!)- if you incline to use armor (for now) target for legate chest and legs (you will get extra 200CB/Pot or so).
    b) gloves and shoulders as been said product of indi keys with chance about 1:10 (I can confirm that from 32 keys got 3 myth pieces)
    c) make sure you do check currency merchant those have BiS ring and wrist (yeah also mythical also relic) with 1230 or pot attached to them and same 20 resolve
    d) myth chest and legs from what I heard common yield of shadow quatz keys - small problem thou :) chance to get shadow quatz key is less then 0.25% (more precise I can't tell from my limited tests)
    Getting 10k Pot is trivial keeping resolve in same time about 220 much harder - unless you constantly running heroics where even T1 will yield resolve per piece with decent Pot/CB on it
  9. Thilka Member

I have gotten mythical legs, chest, shoulders, and gloves from incarnadine keys. They are the same as the mythical items that come from finishing daily/weekly heroic instance quests.

The shadow quartz keys do not give mythical items. They give fabled armor that is between heroic and T1 raid fabled in quality. I have personally gotten chest, gloves, helm, and forearms. From six shadow quartz keys I have gotten a fabled item every time.
    DoomDrake likes this.
  10. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Wow nice to know - I have few ppl whom I know they been complaining about getting legate chest and legs from shadow quartz