Mystically Delightful?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Rainmare, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Rainmare Well-Known Member

I was looking through my achievements,and found a Tradeskill one called Mystically Delightful...and all it says is 'I must find the lucky charm!' and it gives a nice fabled item.

anyone have any clue where this 'lucky charm' might be? or where to even start looking?
  2. Xillean Well-Known Member

Its the red ! shinies you see in the new advanced solo zones. Each is a different charm name. There are pieces to other tradeskill collections you could get as well but that's what it is from.
  3. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Is it possible for a lvl 60 to gather these shines for the achievement? If not, are they brokerable?

I'm talking about for the mysticaly delightful achievement
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

The shinies are in the ToT advanced solo adventure zones.
  5. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Brokerable? Can a 60 sneak around in those zones?
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

Those red shinies are no-trade. I have no idea if the instances have lvl requirements for entrance. The shinies don't show up until the first name is killed though.
    ConcealFate likes this.
  7. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

so, these red shinies are collected from all of the ToT advanced solo zones or just one in particular?
  8. Melkior Well-Known Member

They are scattered through them. Some only drop in certain zones. It's been awhile so I forget which drop where.
    ConcealFate and Mermut like this.
  9. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

at level 60 i can only enter 2 of the zones (with help of course) and only found 2 "lucky charms" in one of them and it was the exact same one. :(