Mystic Epic quest is broken atm

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by ARCHIVED-RealBossi, Aug 28, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-RealBossi Guest

Hello fellow Mystics,

according to a GM, a sub-quest of the Epic is broken atm. The name of the quest is "A Sleeping Stone: Restoring Valor" and the altar in Thundering Steppes seems to have been stolen by greedy gnolls ! Shame on them.
    Just wanted to let you know since I was about to resort to drastic measures (betray to defiler and back just to get the Epic and ER done ;) ). I will make a note in the appropriate section on Wikia, so it can be more easily found.

Here's a copy of the answer to my petition :

Greetings Callinia,

This is GM *censored*, thank you for your patience while waiting for our response. Unfortunately it looks like the alter that you need for your quest "A Sleeping Stone" has decided to hide itself. We have gone ahead and reported this issue to our Dev team so that they can investigate it further. Since this is globally broken so I am unfortunately unable update this quest for you but please hang in there for us. Please keep an eye on our patch notes for more information on this issue and if you need any other assistance please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,
    Master of the Tower
    GM *censored*
    EverQuest II
    Sony Online Entertainment
  2. ARCHIVED-Greggthegrmreapr Guest

Scuks that because they messed something up you've got to wait around for them to fix it so you can get the epic.
    (yes that is spelled wrong because that is censored... if they spent as much time fixing the things that need it in this game as we spend editing posts for all the words that are stupidly censored, things might actually get fixed!)
  3. ARCHIVED-HorseWhisperer Guest

I am also stuck on this part. Please fix soon!
  4. ARCHIVED-RealBossi Guest

Just checked and the altar has finally returned to TS !