Mystic Class Issues

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by ARCHIVED-Banditman, Jul 11, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

You do have the opportunity to choose a spear, I currently wield the one out of Palace of Ferzhul . . . in my appearance slot. It matches the wield type of the Mythical and so works nicely to hide the "Beehive of Death".
  2. ARCHIVED-Trinkets Guest

I would love to see the mystic Epic/Mytical weapon be a tribal spear. The tribal spear is one of those class defining weapons. Anything else doesn't seem to work well for the class.
  3. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

My friends, we have asked for it for so long, it's very clear that we aren't going to get the actual weapon graphic changed. With the advent of appearance weapons however, it's easily overcome. I particularly like the 1H spear that drops in Palace of Ferzhul for the appearance. Very reminicent of the Spear of Fate.
  4. ARCHIVED-MalkorGodchyld Guest

Aura of Warding & Spiritual Foresight needs to be modified. Im surprised both Defilers & Mystics haven't been up in arms about this because its obviously not right.
    These two spells in our Strength line are Beneficial Group Based, & Group Wide Procs yet the effect range is only 15 meters??? All Priest group Heal spells/buffs eventually got increased to 25 meters out of necessity, yet i think this is possibly one among a few spells that slipped through the cracks.
    The effect range for these two procs should be a minimum of 20 meters (max single target heal range) but in all actuality since they are group based, the effect range should be 25 meters. This is a pretty huge disparity & it detracts quite a bit from the AA line in my opinion.
    Speaking from a raiding stand point....its quite common for everybody except the tank to be outside of the 15 meter range, so to have a whole AA line being largely useless because of minimum effect range is just... well hey. PLZ LOOK INTO IT ??
    Both Defilers & Mystics should really be all over this...our strength line is pretty under utilized because of it.
    Just copied & pasted this from our class issue thread because i think its just as pertinent to Mystics. I doubt im the only one that see's this as an "issue" but i could be wrong...

Mariusx
    Nagafen
  5. ARCHIVED-snoozlebear Guest

After returning from along absence due to a auto accident my mystic was lvl 80 , and they cant retrieve it :mad: but so what im getting is... dont make a mystic anymore? I really enjoyed playing a mystic was great.
  6. ARCHIVED-Mephistophelese Guest

has anyone else put any AA into the new SF bane warding increse?. maxed mine and not seen any change in the amount it wards. submited a /bug and instead of resolving it in the next hot fix they nerfed oberion to not work with bane warding . fix stuff b4 you take more away from us
  7. ARCHIVED-Yongqi Guest

There is no bane warding increase. Do you mean Ancestral Runes that is suppose to affect Runic Armor? If that is the case that aa is broken and has been since beta. If you have your mythical or mythical spell it does not affect the ward on Runic Armor. Even without your mythical it does not affect the ward by the proper amount.
  8. ARCHIVED-Mephistophelese Guest

yea i ment runic armor:)
  9. ARCHIVED-Eugam Guest

Does the heal stance work ?
    It doesnt show in the abilities stat window.
  10. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

Try examining your abilities both before and after you enter heal stance.
  11. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

Updating for Sentinel's Fate, more to come.
  12. ARCHIVED-Hene Guest

I know they are looking into crit bonus, but tbh they should implement some changes ASAP; simple fix: keep base crit mult at 1.15, but allow full gain from crit bonus instead of 1/2

any my runic-armor-aa complaint is fixed now with upcapped potency :)
  13. ARCHIVED-Yongqi Guest

Yeah Hene. Ancestral Runes and Passive Protection AAs will definitely be worth taking now.
  14. ARCHIVED-Gisallo Guest

Yongqi wrote:
    Just curious when the Ancentral Runes change went in. Not a week ago I had 2 specs, one with and one without, it was still WAY broken. I am at 10 plat to respec my various trees (been experimenting a lot) and just want to be sure before I drop plat again on respecs.

edit, I just spent the 10 plat anyway...before AA in Ancestral Runes 528 point ward. With Ancestral runes, 528 point ward. Yeah that was worth a 10 plat respec... ummm NO. It does appear that Potency is applied but the AA stil isn't doing bupkis.
  15. ARCHIVED-Yongqi Guest

The change should go in next update. It is on test right now.
  16. ARCHIVED-Hene Guest

Gisallo wrote:
    Yeah, this change is only on test right now...
  17. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

If the changes actually make it from Test to Live, I'll update above. Uncapped Potency will definitely make a difference.
  18. ARCHIVED-Yongqi Guest

Well looks like they changed it on test. Mythical doesn't affect Runic Armor anymore. The ward on torpor, plus the regen heal, are not affected by our mythical either anymore. It seems the initial heal is though.
  19. ARCHIVED-Hene Guest

Yongqi wrote:
    Yeah, I saw this too :(((

So now you have to put AAs in it to even make it as useful as before...