My server was switched

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by lfernandez, Jan 3, 2024.

1. lfernandez New Member

I recently returned to the game after several years, when i left i was playing on the Nagafen server which no longer exists, so decided to try Maj'dul and entered game there. This morning when I logged on my plyer is set on Skyfire which I didnt do. Any reason why this would automatically change and how to switch back?
  2. Ursa Minor Well-Known Member

Did you actually create a new character on Maj'dul?

Nagafen was one of the servers that got merged to create Skyfire a while back. If you are looking at the same character you used to have on Nagafen, then Skyfire would be where they ended up after the merge.
  3. Melkior Well-Known Member

Yep. You probably have two characters with the same name, one on each server.
    Tkia and Forestchild like this.
  4. Forestchild Well-Known Member

If you just came back and find out that you were merged, you can /petition, and they should give you a free server transfer to the server you want. I said should because not sure if it's still available, and if it's only for 1 character or not. I don't think it's for all characters, but worth a try. also if you came from Nagafen, you should know that we have a Time-locked server that is PVP now, called Zarrakon.

Good luck, and welcome back.
    Twyla likes this.