My lodizal plushie is DEAD!

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-Galldora, Nov 6, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Galldora Guest

[IMG]

My lodizal plushie is DEAD! Did you get a dead one too? I wonder if they have any live ones; are they all gone?
  2. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Yeah this was just plain stupid that they didn't bother to animate Lodizal for the cutscene or the plushie.
  3. ARCHIVED-Galldora Guest

I wondered what was wrong with him when I saw him in the cutscene! Guess I shouldn't have been too surprised when he washed up on the shore dead.
  4. ARCHIVED-BMonkeeus Guest

Turtle soup is delicious.
  5. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

He has animation! I will check on this on Monday.
  6. ARCHIVED-Shyftyshadow Guest

He's not dead!! He's just...resting...yeah that's it.
  7. ARCHIVED-PlaneCrazy Guest

He's severely cross-eyed too :)
  8. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

He's not dead...he's pining for the fjords!
  9. ARCHIVED-NamaeZero Guest

'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This turtle is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the cutscene 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-TURTLE!!

*sheepish* Could not resist being baited by the line...
    Also, I like turtles.
  10. ARCHIVED-wullailhuit Guest

Anyone can see he's just making snow turtle angels!
  11. ARCHIVED-Galldora Guest

ttobey wrote:
    Dear ttobey,
    We are happy to receive your reassurances that, despite appearing to be quite dead, the Lodizal is likely still alive. Since we last wrote, another, smaller Lodizal has also washed up on shore. We are attempting to keep them warm as we await further word from you. Meanwhile, many tortoises have begun to gather with us, in support of their larger brethren.
    Sincerely,
    Apheetia and Plantlady

[IMG]

And...before anyone suggests otherwise...NO, we are not making that vegetable broth to cook the Lozadil, we've been trying to give them sips of the broth to keep them hydrated and nourished.
    However...should it become necessary to cook them...we would have broth at the ready...hmmm...might need a larger pot...

NamaeZero wrote:
    HAHAHAHA!!!!!! (I like turtles, too!!)
  12. ARCHIVED-Brook Guest

Kinda reminds me of the little bird in Dumb and Dumber.
    Nice one devs, you get a +2 on my respect list for giving out dead pets. errr... plushie pet thingies.
  13. ARCHIVED-Wingrider01 Guest

Galldora wrote:
    Well at least we know where he disappeared to after the bards and druids kited him in eq1
  14. ARCHIVED-Palleon Guest

Best

Screenshot

Ever!
  15. ARCHIVED-Galldora Guest

Dear ttobey,
    The Lodizal plushie tortoises continue to beach themselves here in New Halas, all in the same grave condition as the first one we found. We are especially worried about one of the great beasts, who washed ashore flipped on his back. Efforts are now underway to set up a hoist, which we hope to use to turn the tortoise right-side up.
    We anxiously await your assistance on Monday.
    Sincerely,
    Apheetia
    [IMG]

Palleon wrote:
    Thanks for the encouragement, Palleon! This makes us work that much harder to rescue the poor tortoises!
  16. ARCHIVED-Thuriel Guest

I guess those othmir fed Lodizal too much pepper. I remember ten was the upper limit for pet cats back in beta.
  17. ARCHIVED-Barq Bandit Guest

BWAHAHAHA!

Uh, I mean... oh noes... poor turtles! Someone save them!
  18. ARCHIVED-Murren Guest

Hilarious!
    What quest is this from? My aqarium needs a dead turtle.
  19. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

You better do it quick because we have the Ratonga Medics coming in with Defibrillators STAT!
  20. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

I assume these magic defibulators will apply world-wide, right?