My latest treasure hunt... [image heavy!]

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Elduren, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Elduren Well-Known Member

Have now got a few of these treasure hunt homes now on Splitpaw, but have finally finished my latest (and possibly last) creation, so thought I'd share with you good people. The house is called 'The Same Thing They Do Every Night', and it's on the Housing Leaderboard under 'Massive Homes'.

The basic premise with all my treasure hunts is that there is a book by the zone-in point providing detailed instructions of what you're looking for. In this case, a nefarious coercer and his friends are planning to take over the world, starting with the magical hypnosis of three unsuspecting stooges. Your mission, is to find out the names of these targets, and mail them to Elduren (Secret Agent of De'Lere, dontchaknow!):

[IMG]
    And if that doesn't entice you in (are you mad?!), here's a few screenies of the place:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    For the record, octagonal houses are a mug's game!
    Terrogaunt likes this.
  2. Afista Well-Known Member

Ooooh very pretty! Will have to come for a visit, this looks great.
  3. Kisy Active Member

This looks spectacular!!!
  4. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

this look's beautiful! just love how you blend the colors with the purple. I have got to visit this place. :D
  5. Elduren Well-Known Member

Thanks for the lovely feedback folks! Still no 'likes' on the leaderboard yet, but I guess it's early days!

Did I mention the rewards of many shining plats to the first to crack the puzzle?
  6. Lizabethan Active Member

That is awesome! I love a house with a story. Great work!