My Houses on Guk

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by grlnxtdr, Jan 18, 2014.

1. grlnxtdr Active Member

2. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

I love the cabanas. I was planning out my next major project and wondering whether or not those haypiles were see-through.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm only seeing one picture (with the winsome Troll pirate counter-girl)? Do I have to login to my Facebook account to see the rest? Nothing loath, but I don't see the cabanas, etc. :-/

Uwk
  4. grlnxtdr Active Member

Hmmm, you should just be able to click the picture for the next one to load
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nope, didn't work for me (nor the "Next" link, either)... :-/

I've had issues like this before, where even something published on "Public" didn't show unless I signed in. No big deal; was just hoping this time it would be different. ;->

EDIT: Yep, now that I've logged in, it's working fine. Sigh. It's not you, it's me... ;->

Uwk
    grlnxtdr likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If worst comes to absolute worst, what's the location detail stuff for this place (Server:, Name of Home:, Size:, etc.)? I have toons on Guk now... ;->

Uwk
  7. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Nice work!
  8. grlnxtdr Active Member

There are three different houses listed all of them Massive. The First one is The Wharf Fishmarket and Beach Resort (That the one with Trolls and the Cabanas. The Second was Welcome to the Jungle-Now Finished, and the Third is The Wedding Chapel, which was a colaboration with Cosmi, Meredithe, and Myself as a Gift of sorts to the Wonderful Guides on Guk, Norika and Muji, who Got Married in Game, so we Gave them a Place to Have their Wedding Reception (Well, didn't really GIVE it to them as guides can't accept Gifts, but we created it for them to share with us). There were also some Pictures of my frostfell House, Islands of Frostfell Wonder, and a couple shots from my GH, The Ice Rose of Halas.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member