Music in Expansion

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Kram337, Sep 17, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Kram337 Guest

Hey SOE! So the new expansion you're working on, dont forget to add music to it! We stumbled into some youtube videos with music from both eq1 and eq2. The older eq2 zones all had very noticable music, recognizable music. My gf was playing the songs on her computer and I knew the zones without even looking.
    Then I contemplated skyshrine and even velious and realized that I don't know if those zones even have music or not. It could just be coincidence, but I also dont think I've been as drawn into the game in a while either. Correlation? Perhaps.

So yeah, dont forget to put music in the game!! It really helps to create atmosphere.
  2. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

Velious and Skyshrine have music, but the themes have been getting shorter and less distinctive in my opinion. I could hum the Kelethin, Qeynos, Freeport, starting island, guild halls, and other themes. Thurgadin is kind of memorable, but Skyshrine? I have no idea.