Museum of Questing - 5 Erollisi Lane - Thugadin {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi everyone
    Here's another random tour from the Thurgadin server requested by Tumma who kindly sent me a book about her creation - I hope you enjoy it as much as I did - it's a wonderful resource to have when you're as forgetful as I am!

Spextasy likes this.
  2. Tumma New Member

Thank you very much for making this lovely tour! I am honored.
    The reason I started this museum is because together with Naurak (dwarf guardian) I decided to do as many quests in the game as possible, (if not all, at 6777 quests and 947 collections right now) and I had difficulty to part with the house items I got from them. At the start you didnt get that many house items at all. That moldy old chair on display in the entrance hall is really very old, it was given in Nettleville after doing some very low level quests when you just entered Qeynos from the Isle of Refuge. And after some time I didnt have the room in my chests and bank slots to stuff al the items. When it became possible to own more than one houses I bought a very big on on Lailu (Tumma's sister who is a fury and doesnt give much for the indoors anyway) to start out this museum.

In answer on some of the thing you say in the video:
    The yellow Othmir safety buoy you couldn't place, I got only this very week from a guide during an event in Frostfang Sea.
    The impressive statue in the Hall of Deities is of course Drinal, Messenger of the Gods. The reason the altars of Rodcet Nife and Mithaniel Marr are the centrepieces of that room is because they are the deities of Naurak and Tumma. (yes we did all the other deity quests first, except the evil ones).

I was happy to see you noticed that the museum cafe tries to cater for all tastes. Of course there are the usual beverages, cakes and healthy food stuff but we have to see that ogres and trolls feel welcome as well of course.

Everyone is welcome to have a look at "memory lane" as you so rightfully put it. :)

Tumma Lilledrum
    Gnome Mystic and Maniacal Quester
    Spextasy likes this.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

You're most welcome and thank you for creating this wonderful resource for us all:)
    Spextasy likes this.
  4. Enoibia Well-Known Member

What a lovely idea - and thanks for the tour!