Murrar Shar and an Odd Idea

Discussion in 'History and Lore' started by ARCHIVED-Zabjade, Jul 27, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Cyliena wrote:
    It's in relation to the Beastlords, To tell the truth the only REAL difference I see between the Vah Shir and Kerra is that they tend to be lankier [Kerra] and have sligthly more feline feet[Vah Shir] (okay that and the feet of the Vah Shir Females are actually are also in actual Proportion to the rest of the body but that is more of a look and feel issue)

Alas, Murra Sharr seems at this point to have no relation to the Beastlord Preludes.
  2. ARCHIVED-FireDragon Guest

Rainmare@Oasis wrote:
    This this sooooo this.

I loved my Vah Shir :(

Kerra look like they should be grunting and flinging poo.
  3. ARCHIVED-WeatherMan Guest

Rebaleo@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I think 'Nostalgia' was a reference to Queen's Colony, and how it's gone unless you're fortunate enough to have a toon still there. I'm fortunate enough to have had a newbie sitting there (on Test) when they got rid of it - needless to say, said newbie character is never going to leave.
    Real nostalgia would be the original Isle of Refuge - same story path for all, regardless of alignment.
  4. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

That Vah Shir screenshot up there looks more like a wolf to me than a cat. Snout's too long.
  5. ARCHIVED-Meirril Guest

WeatherMan wrote:
    I still have a fighter camped on the isle of refuge...
  6. ARCHIVED-Celline-Layonaire Guest

Meirril wrote:
    I still have my fighte....... err one necro camped on there, too and he's wearing this void cloak thing......
    Awwww I really miss the isle !!! (and Laura Karpman!)