Munzok's Material Bastion - First Encounter Broken

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by SandsMans, Jun 14, 2013.

1. SandsMans Active Member

It seems that with the last update something causes the stealthed scout mob (forget name) in the first encounter in MMB to not appear. You are stuck in combat indefinitely and prevented from completing the zone since the next named won't spawn and you are left Moosh-less.
  2. The-Plethora Active Member

I can confirm this, went in on my defiler on the weekend and was stuck in combat with no mob, needs a fix.
  3. Chronus Active Member

Yup, stealthed guy doesn't pop. When I first pulled it also reset near instantly
  4. BabyAngel Active Member

Confirmed - Broken.
  5. BabyAngel Active Member

Does anyone know if this has been fixed?
  6. Malachy Well-Known Member

No, it's still broken.
  7. BabyAngel Active Member

:( ACK!, come on eq2devgods can you please fix this raid zone?
  8. Atan Well-Known Member

Seen the same behavior as well.

Can we just open the teleporter to the rest of the zone as a temp fix?
  9. Kander Developer

We'll look at it ASAP.
  10. Kander Developer

We should have a fix in for this on July 23rd.
  11. Atan Well-Known Member

Awesome news, if you can also check anashti. I've tried it twice the past 2 weeks and the gliders spawn and don't do anything.
  12. Kander Developer

Which Anashti? Specifics please?
  13. Atan Well-Known Member

I thought only one was still in game ;)

Palace of the ancient one, final boss, the first sets of adds that drop crystals come fine, then she calls forth her other creatures (the void gliders that require using the crystals on) and those spawn and are locked out, don't path, can't engage, can't use crystal on.
  14. Ucala Well-Known Member

cleared Potao today again with no issues. did finally get the bug in MMB. I figure it's from killing the main before before killing the other names linked in the encounter.
  15. BabyAngel Active Member

Thank you Kander !!!!!!
  16. StoneAch Member

So, has this been fixed? There was no mention of it in either 23rd and 24th July updates...
  17. StoneAch Member

I know you guys frown upon mention of older content, but a simple yes or no would suffice. Still no fix in 25th updated notes.
  18. Taivr Member

This is fixed. The stealth named is now always visible, which is not how it originally was, but works fine. Killed the first group of 4 nameds and the 5th named that spawns afterwards. Moosh was up and the teleporter to the next area and next named also worked.