Multiple Mercenaires

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by neodome, Oct 2, 2013.

1. neodome New Member

Greetings,

I could of sworn I read somewhere but I could be wrong. Can a character carry around multiple mercenaries now or still stuck to one?

I have one of the elite ones but dont want to give it up if I can only get one. However if I can also get say a healer or tank with it that would be great!
  2. Taeghen Member

when I was at SOE Live, they mentioned that they will be allowing you to bring several mercs, though you can only have one out at a time. basically, kinda like the mount system they have in place. at least that's how I understood it.
  3. Morfydd Active Member

Based on announcements regarding the new expac, they will be adopting an approach similar to EQ1. That is, you can have multiple mercs linked to you, but you can only use one at a time. The ad text said you could change mercs "any time you want," but I suspect there will be limits to avoid exploits - can't change mercs while in combat and once you put away a merc to take out another one, there will be a cooldown (a few minutes) associated with bringing the first merc back out.