Multiple legacy raids not working on Thurgadin

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by dirgenoobforreal, Jul 30, 2019.

1. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Commune of K'dal, Echoes of Time, Meeting of the minds, Epic angle, Spirits of the lost, crypt of vox and King Drayeks chamber.

These zones will just stay on "Waiting for zone server..." for ever. This has been an going on for at least a month now. Would it be possible to get it looked at?

I dont know if there are other raid zones that wont load, but these dont.
  2. Gninja Developer

I just logged onto Thurgadin and attempted to zone to Echoes of Time (was closest to me when I logged in) and while it did take upwards of a couple minutes to finish "waiting for zone server" it did eventually let me into the zone so I know the settings are working. The slow zoning is likely part of the slow zoning that's been plaguing the server lately. We are still working to resolve that.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Zartayn Member

Any updates on this? Still pretty slow zoning on Thurgadin (comparing to AB - and im located in Europe).

Also, if ingame for a bit, I might as well give up on changing to another character through character select. It will stay stuck after picking second character, and eventually return to character selection. Closing down the game, and relaunching it is the only sure way to log another character in...
    This problem has never happened to me on AB server over the last year.