Multiple Homes and moving Servers!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Wolfsbaine, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Wolfsbaine Active Member

I moved back to Freeport from Oasis recently. I decided to work on my tradeskills with my dirge. I had to do a bit of searching to find my research assistant to help with it. I noticed that I had 2 Everfrost homes. 1 home had about 40 items placed and the other had maybe 10 at most. I had the Velious paintings and the butler in my freeport home and noticed they were in one of the Everfrost homes. I just thought that was kinda odd and wanted to see what other people thought
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Wolfsbaine Active Member

In case someone needed to know the toons name is Shirli
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I believe it was Darkzypher that had the nightmare about moving server to server, where she'd lost numerous items in her houses and rightfully freaked. Fortunately, she had help in the form of a most understanding, willing, and able GM in Vhaern, who spent several minutes, if not hours, trying (and succeeding!) to straighten things out. As a reward, grateful decorators pitched in to make him an entire house in his honor! There's a thread somewhere around here about it... yeah, here it is:

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2...n-dedication-image-heavy.536985/#post-5957993

(whoops, my bad; she'd lost 20 HOMES, complete with furniture, and Vhaern recovered them all for her!)

At any rate, you're not alone in the "weird furniture behavior" category, so take heart, I guess, and if anything's missing, be sure to ask for Vhaern! :)

Uwk
    Vhaern and Cryonax like this.
  4. Afista Well-Known Member

Just to clarify, your character that changed servers now owns TWO accessible EF Summer Homes correct?

Did you notice any items missing from any other homes you own?
    Were the layouts loaded correctly for the homes that transferred?
    Which server did you move from and to?
  5. Wolfsbaine Active Member

I didn't have much in the home. I just threw a couple items in there like the paintings that would allow you to go to various places. I do indeed have 2 EF Summer Homes. I am about to log into the game and take a SS so I can upload it. I never got around to decorating my homes. I just thought it was a bit odd that I would have 2
  6. Wolfsbaine Active Member

7. Wolfsbaine Active Member

I moved from Freeport to Oasis and didn't have any problems. Then about a year later I moved this toon back to Freeport from Oasis