Multiple Debuffs on a mob

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Brightstar, Feb 2, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Brightstar Guest

So I have always assumed that multiple debuffs stack on a mob. Recently I was told that the same debuff from two different toons will show on the Mobs detrimental window, but that the only one that takes affect is the last one cast. For example two Dirges on a raid casting Clara's. Can anyone confirm or deny
  2. ARCHIVED-thecynic315 Guest

The highest version of the highest level debuff will be the one debuffing the mob. So if you have a master Clara'a and the other dirge has an expert Clara's both will show up but only your master will be debuffing the mob.

Why is this important? Because the level 44 Daro's Grandmaster is better then ALL versions of Daro's up to Daro's IV Master! so if you have the lvl 44 Grandmaster and the other dirge has the expert Daro's IV you should YELL at them or one of you needs to find a master for Daro's IV.
  3. ARCHIVED-Tanyth Guest

Honestly, just cast your debuffs anyways for a couple reasons (talking about the raid sense here)
    1. If more than one dirge casts their debuffs (for sake of argument we will say we have 2 dirges on raid) and dirge 1 dies, their debuffs die with them, HOWEVER, dirge 2 is still alive and the mob is still debuffed
    2. POTM... nuff said
    3. HO chains (if you still use those, I personally still do)