Muhnaymedia - My Signature Thread.

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Muhnay, Aug 8, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Muhnay Guest

[IMG] [IMG] and some old ones I did a couple years ago.. [IMG] [IMG] I lost this toon.. don't know where he went.. =( Here is one for that other game.. I no longer play anymore. [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

[p]The sig for Urikah with the /moon pose makes me giggle.[/p][p]Welcome to the signature forum, hun![/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-Muhnay Guest

Thanks.. now that my skills have some what improved I may try to make a animated version of it. =) The game has changed so much in 2 years. Where did all the orks go in the common lands? lol
  4. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

The orcs are still there. Go south, towards the Hidden Canyon area. They do have a new appearance, however. The old appearance was a higher quality model that caused excessive lag in places like Deathfist Citadel.
  5. ARCHIVED-Muhnay Guest

Oh I know.. I have yet to find the orc pawns in the common lands... remember they used to be on the road to crossroads.. still have 2 quest sitting in my log waiting to come across them pawns. And where the giant spiders are there used to be orcs all over there with catapults. And then the camps along the river. They are all gone now. Looked and looked all over for them, day and night and never once found them.. hohumm. But thanks for the welcome to the sig area.. I look forward to seeing more of your work as well as others here.. and I hope you all enjoy mine. I forgot how much I liked EQ2.. there is just so much more to do, and see. And with the new expansion, we get to go back to my favorite zone from EQ.. =)
  6. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

Welcome to the sig forums! I have to agree with Sapphy.. that /moon one makes me giggle. :mrgreen: I also like the WoW one.. good coloring and lay out.
  7. ARCHIVED-Muhnay Guest

Thank you. Would you believe the one you all giggle at was done with Windows paint, back before I had Photoshop.
  8. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Hmmmm. The outer glow, drop shadow, wow chrome text on dimaond plate background. Nope, don't think I'd believe it. I see too many PhotoShop elements in it, but it still makes me giggle every time I look at it.
  9. ARCHIVED-Muhnay Guest

LOL.. well the original was cut out in windows paint.. pixel by pixel.. that was fun. But yeah I had edited it Photoshop later. I'll have to remake it sometime now that I think I have improved since then.. and see if I cant make it better. Speaking of Sigs, if anyone needs anything done, I happen to have a job where I sit around all day doing nothing, well at least for now.. So I have time to make you something. Just give me the images to use, and an idea of what you want done. Some examples of other work I have done, non MMO related. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] They get older from top to bottom.. That should be plenty to look at for now.. thanks for your time.
  10. ARCHIVED-Cadori Seraphim Guest

These are great! I especially love the Urikah one :D (of course I have a love for the gnomes!)
  11. ARCHIVED-Muhnay Guest

Thanks.. I was talking with a friend today while at work about signatures, and the topic got around to User Bars. He was saying how great they are and all that, and I was saying how I hated them.. and he said well maybe you should make a sig that says that.. he was thinking a normal scale sig, like we have here.. but instead I made this.. and we both just laughed.. hope it makes you laugh as well. [IMG] Or the popular Orange! [IMG] DOH, I should of put Userbar.. dang it.. oh well. Being Friday, I was lazy today.. and didn't do much.. but wanted to make a new sig. SO here is what I did.. I know its very simple and plain.. but I like it. [IMG]
  12. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

The saying is that simplicity makes sophistication. <winks> I rather like it.