Move gems to ASolo and heroic loot tables ? Make As more attractive

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kalika, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Kalika Well-Known Member

Currently blue and yellow gems can be obtained from overland named that Daeron can solo.
    I do think that it would make more sense to have them both in heroic and Advanced solo.

I would also raise the AS ferrin reward to 5 (that's 1/3 of what you get from heroic). People should have some motivation to run those zones when they cannot get a group, and groups are hard to come (at least on Storm) ... often i need to switch to my tank since typically my server misses tanks, it also misses healers and dps (especially mage type) are plenty.

Attractivity of tank and healer classes should be reviewed, I m sure it has to do with the speed at which tank/healer in respectively tank/healing gear do run AS very slowly, which implies double gearing or skipping any solo content.

Indeed almost any solo activity takes twice longer on my paladin than on my necro, Asolo but also some of those funny 3 token quests
    GuMeshow and Ajjantis like this.
  2. Ajjantis Well-Known Member

I agree with your post, I do like your ideas.
  3. Jodiph Active Member

Adv Solo currently drop the limited time ethereal armor gems. Best in slot adornments for raiders or big plat rewards for casuals seems like a pretty good reward currently.

I will agree that the Ferrin rewards seem low when compared to other means of acquiring them. Timed overland dailies take 30s - 5mins each and reward the same amount of ferrin as a 10-30min adv solo. Just don't nerf the timed dailies to make the adv solos better by comparison!